Friday 15 November 2013

DIY: Arizona Tea Bottle vase!

This Craft is pretty self explanatory, but I thought i could still break down the steps.The first step is the easiest  Drink it! after its finished then wash it out.




this part is optional, you could either leave the paper, or take it off. I wanted to leave mine cause I though was pretty, but since you have to rip it to open the tea...it gets all ripped at the top, so when you open it, open the tea carefully trying not to rip the paper much. after I washed it the ripped part of the paper was really soggy, I tried to cut it in a smooth line but it just made it worse, so then i put tape around it so I would not continue to rip but since the lid I screw on the top of the bottle isn't smooth and the tape wouldn't stick so I took the tape off slowly and I accidentally fixed it. I had taped it right about the pink line, so when I took it off, since the paper was still moist it just ripped off a perfectly smooth, straight line. so since I did this by accident its hard to make any promises,  but what i would suggest is when the paper is very damp, tape right above the pink line, then rip it slowly off, and then i put another piece of tape on the smooth part of the bottle so the paper wont rip any more. 


then you are finished! you can put the flowers in, real or fake, another option is making flower pens, and then sticking them in there! I hope this was helpful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment